-Farmyard Tales Pairs is a game for two or more players.
-There are 52 cards (26 matching pairs in this box.
-The object of the game is to end up with the most pairs.
How to Play:
1. Shuffle the cards and spread them all out, face down, so they don't overlap.
2. The players take turns, turning over two cards so everyone can see what they are.
3. If the cards match, the player keeps them and has another turn.
4. If the cards don't match, the player must turn the cards face down again, and then it is the next player's turn.
5. Play continues until all the cards have been taken.
6. The winner is the person with the most pairs.
Note: To make the game easier for younger players, you can play with fewer cards.